I am writing this on a rare day that I am not at work! Isn’t that fun? I thought I would give you a brief update before I head out to commence today’s long awaited chores. So, without further ado here’s where I’ve been and what you’ve got to look forward too on this blog.
I have been in Brighton from the 1st of August till the 8th and then from the 9th till the 13th have been non-stop working. My time has been equally taken up with evenings filled with seeing friends and watching live broadcasts from the RSC at our local cinema. As well, my dad’s birthday is coming up and I have decided to write a short story for him about the war.
So, as you can see I have had a lot on my plate. But here are some upcoming posts to look forward too.
- My time in Brighton, specifically visiting Virginia Woolf’s house and my experience there.
- A review on Dodie Smith’s ‘I Capture the Castle’ (I am super excited to talk about it).
- Another review on Titus Andronicus.
- My TBR list (University Reading List mainly).
- Daily updates on my shenanigans.
- Another review on Angela Carter’s ‘Nights at the Circus’ which I am currently a short way off finishing (I may have put it down after becoming a tad obsessed with Smith’s book).
- A review on Laura Marling’s music.
- How To Prep for University.
My focus for the last week or so has been on finishing off a journal of mine which was quite time consuming but great practice when it comes to writing. That’s all finished now (I wrote 43 pages in about two and a half days) so I feel very accomplished and can now spend a bit more time on this and my other blogs.
Anyway, I am already behind schedule so should crack on with getting to the bank.
Goodbye for now!